Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Little Benefit Haul!

I have recently become a little obsessive over Benefit Cosmetics! I have always had a few staples from them in my makeup collection, but I have just realized how many of their products that I actually love! About a week ago I was in Ulta and tried on The POREfessional primer and let's just say that it was love at first touch! I was instantly swept off my feet in amazement of how soft this primer made my skin. I have been out of a primer for quite some time now and decided that it was time to go back to using a primer. For the longest time I considered a primer to be a luxury item. But over time of using hem and not using them, I have found that with oily skin primers are a must especially for the warmer months! So I decided to give the benefit primer ago. I also need a new eyelash curler and just happened to run across the Tweezerman for Benefit lash curler while wondering through the benefit area at Ulta. I decided to pick it up.




So far I am really loving the lash curler! It is very good quality and provides a beauty curl. It does not pinch or pull my eye at all.


In this photo I am wearing Essie First Timer polish & I have been obsessed with it lately!


I have been using the POREfessional primer everyday since I bought it. So far it has been good but I have not had enough time to give a full review. If you would like to see a full review one day soon let me know!


Lastly, I received a sam of the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation with my purchase. I am so excited to try this, although it is too dark for my skin right now. 

Overall I am very excited to try out all of these new products! If you found this helpful be sure to share:) What are your favorite Benefit products this Spring?

Thank you for stopping by!

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment