Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's a Monster! It's a Ghost! Actually, It's my October Favorites!!







So let's just be honest, this month I have been keeping it natural and how found some great products to help me out! I have a few rediscovered favorites and some new one's as well! I tried to keep it short, sweet and to the point, but let's face it, I'm just not that kind of gal. While this isn't my longest favorites I don't think it is my shortest either, lol!

So without any more rambling this is what I have been loving this month!
Clinique Clarifying Lotion (toner) for Combination/ Oily Skin
Clinique Acne solutions Spot Healing Gel
Dior Nude BB Cream #002 (sample)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Dior Rosy Glow- Healthy Glow Awakening Blush #001
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof- Long Lasting Eyeliner Santa #100
MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
Chanel Glossimer #87
YSL Touche Eclat #2 (Sample)
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume
Gel Polish


Check out my Favorites video on my Youtube Channel!




Thank you all so much for stopping by!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment