Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Day Essentials

Snow Day Essentials

Is anyone else snowed in today? I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but I know here in Virginia it is snowing more than usual lately. I'm not a cold weather fan at all. I love summer time and warm weather! So, when it snows or get's really cold I must be bundled up! Aka.. I'm a scared of the cold! Since duty is calling I thought it would be fun to share some of my snow day essentials!

1. Tech Gloves
So they are probably not snowball making friendly, but for simple everyday errands they are perfect! Every girl knows the struggle of trying to text/tweet with gloves on = not happening. These change that!
2. Bean Boots
My current obsession. They are perfect for snow or rain and when paired with warm socks are pretty much irreplaceable, So I hear.... I am hoping I get a pair for my birthday on Friday! Keep your fingers crossed!! 
3. Kate Spade Beanie
I absolutely adore my Kate Spade beanie! It is so warm and fashionable. Mine is different from the one above and has a pair of sunglasses where the bow is and has bright colors. Fitting right?
4. Warm Socks/ Leg Warmers
Is as description even necessary? lol
5. The North Face Coat
Like the Kate Spade beanie I have a different North Face than what is shown but I think that this white one would be gorgeous in the snow! When the wind is whipping and temperatures are freezing nothing keeps me warm like my North Face!
6. Burt's Bee's Lip Balm
This is my hands down favorite "Chapstick." It works great and feels better. However, when it's to cold the cooling effect of the lip balm can be a little too much. Use in moderation ? haha
7, Caudalie Hand and Nail Creme
I have repeatedly mentioned this product on my blog and other places and probably will continue to repeat myself. This stuff is a must! It works magic on dry hands and cuticles!

I hope you enjoyed my Snow Day Essentials! Please stay safe!!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment