Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Let's Talk Pinterest!

It seems as though, these days, the only time I get to blog/vlog is well never. Whenever I get on I am always apologizing for not posting frequently. With that being said, I am sorry for not posting as frequently!! School is kicking my butt, literally, and I am so busy that I barely ever have time to make a video. It is easier for me to blog, which I really love, but it seems as though every subscribed to my youtube channel and not my blog! I really love blogging and want to do it more often, I just rarely find the time to sit down an write for fun not for school. So, I just wanted to update you that I am still busy and that I will hopefully be posting more frequently this summer, aka by May!


This semester has flown by, like really, and I am so beyond ready for summer, no school or responsibilities, and warm weather! I'm sure I'm not the only one? Anyways, today I wanted to share with you a new love of mine...

Here's the scoop...


A few years back, one of my friends signed me up for Pinterest through my personal Facebook account. At the time I had no idea what Pinterest was nor did I know what to do with it. Nowadays, I am a little bit more up to speed with the whole Pinterest concept and I am completely obsessed!! If you aren't following me on Pinterest you should, because I want to follow you too!! 

Here is a link to my Pinterest Page:
http://www.pinterest.com/wormyyy/

Some of my favorite pinners are:

Sarah Belle
Mackenzie Horan
Mackenzie Kendall

& I'm sure there will  be more to come!

So while I am busy doing homework, sitting in class and everything else I am supposed to be doing I am usually pinning too! That is a good way for us to keep up with each other!

Also, I have been posting more often on Instagram so be sure to follow me here!


Until next time...

Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment