Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Favorites 2013!




For the most part this month I have been completely obsessed with skincare! I have stopped taking my acne medicine and took on the full time job of trying to get my acne under control. While it has been easy, a few things have helped me a bit along the way. Also, let's not forget those make up items that are just beautify anything! lol



Some things I have been adoring this month!


Chanel Glossimer #437
Chanel Bronze Universal
Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation
Beauty Blender
Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer
Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Acne
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Carmel
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 50 Sunscreen
Hawaiian Tropic silk Hydration After Sun
Caudalie divine Legs
Carmex
Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Gel Polish 
 Tory Burch Robinson Coin Case
Robin Thicke- Blurred Lines



What have you been loving this month?! Let me know in a comment!!


Be sure to check out my July Favorites video here:





xoxo,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment