Tuesday, March 4, 2014

YSL & Giorgio Armani Haul!





As you know, I have recently been on a "no buy" for makeup! I have been doing really good and have actually found other things to buy to satisfy my craving (yes I have come to the realization that I have a problem). The other day I had to buy some makeup because I ran out of concealer, bronzer, foundation and mascara all within like two weeks! So I did what was necessary and went to Saks! I left with completely opposite of what I had planned on buying and surprisingly  I am happy with what I got so far!

What I purchased..

Swatches will be at the bottom of the post!














(1) YSL Touche Eclat in No. 1 (2) YSL Multi-Action Concealer in No.1 (3) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in No. 2 (4) Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara


With my purchase (of spending too much) I received a bag with samples! Lot's of perfume samples and a few skincare samples. I wasn't really too crazy about the samples, however I am interested in the $50 off a $250 sunglasses purchase! I just need to read the terms to see if they fit the pair I want!!

Have you made ay great purchases lately?

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment