Friday, August 21, 2015

TIMELESS TASTE IS FINALLY HERE!





I can't believe the day is finally here to launch my BRAND NEW website!

The site has been a long time in the making and I am so excited to finally share it with you! I have wanted to rebrand my blog for quite some time and have done tons and tons of research over the past few months!

This dream could not have been possible if it wasn't for Tiffany Sigmon, of Tiffany Sigmon Photography, who built my site. She has been such a blessing to me in the this process in so many ways! If you are in the the lower eastern Virginian area, PLEASE check her out! Her photography is SO amazing and she is just the absolute sweetest girl you will ever meet!

Today I am sharing MY ENGAGEMENT STORY and I couldn't be more excited!!

I hope that you will head over to Timeless Taste now and subscribe! I look forward to seeing you there!


1 comment: