Friday, October 11, 2013

New Fall Lip Colors and a Preview of a Tutorial!


The tutorial will hopefully be up this afternoon!!

SO I have been loving this eye look lately and I was in search of a darker more fall-ish lip! I picked up two lip colors and decided to show you swatches as well as film a tutorial!



This is the look I came up with! The lip color looks a little more red-ish pink than what it really is because of the flash.




Left: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade #500 Berry Rose
Right: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (pearl) in #619 Rose & Shine






Top: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (pearl) in #619 Rose & Shine
Bottom: Rimmel Moisture Renew in the shade #500 Berry Rose

I am really impressed with both lipsticks! I have never tried one from either line and I am excited to try more. They are creamy as well as long lasting! I am interested in trying more and if you have tried any of these lines I would love to know your thoughts as well as your favorite colors!

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my blog!!

xoxo,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment