Monday, November 18, 2013

How I Curl My Hair!

I had many requests to film a video on how I curl my hair so I finally did! I hope that you all enjoyed it and found it helpful! These are a few products shown in the video that are necessities for me when styling my hair!


Brocato Saturation

My hands down favorite hair product is the Brocato Leave In Conditioner. This stuff is amazing! It detangles my hair and leaves it feeling soft and renewed. It also helps to give my ends a little more life a volume. Lastly, it protect my hair from damage throughout the day. No matter your hair color, type or texture this product is for you! I feel like every girl, and guy with long hair, needs this! I seriously love it that much! Unfortunately, I could not find a link to this and I am think maybe you have to get it from a hair professional :( However you can find it on amazon!
I also always like to add a little hair oil, whether it is Argan or Moroccan, to help hydrate and rejuvenate my end. I only apply oil to the ends of my hair because my scalp does not need any more oil... at all...like really...ok, you get the point, lol! Lately, I have been using the Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum. It has been working well, I am really impressed as are most people with Josie Maran products. It does not have much of a scent, but that can be a good thing. It is also not over powering and it does not weigh my hair down at all which is a huge plus for me! I just might be buying the large size once I run out of this one!



CHI Enviro 54 Hair Spray $15

I use different hair sprays all the time butI always seem to come back to this one! Chi has amazing smelling hair products and I always get a good firm hold from this spray without any of the crunchy details!



Sultra Bombshell Curling Cone $130

My mother recently purchases me this curling wand, or as Sultra calls it a "cone", when my other one died. I must say I was shocked at how much I love this one! I was a little worried at first glance about the little "no slips" notches. But after a few uses, I had nothing to worry about. That is probably one of my favorite parts of the wand, other that how awesome it is in general!! This cone heats up to a constant 380 degrees that shortens curling and styling time and helps to make curls last. I love this because it is so easy to use and the no slip grips help so much in holding the hair onto the barrel! I would have to say that this is my favorite styling product I have every used and I would really like to try other products from this company! I would recommend this particular barrel to anyone looking to add so easy, quick curls or waves to their hair! You can create soft waves or tight curls and anything in between! I use this to achieve my everyday hair look!

The set that I have came with a cute pink heat protecting glove as well as a heat pad to prevent from burning the surface of whatever you place your cone on! I think that is great because so sets don't even come with glove!


I hope that you found this post helpful and found something interesting as well! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask! As well as any blog request!

What is your favorite styling tool or product?

Thank you!
Morgan

**I purchased everything on my own, no links are affiliates!**

No comments:

Post a Comment