Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sephora VIB Sale Haul!


Like any VIB member, or Beauty Insider, I could not resist attending the VIB Sale! & of course I did not leave empty handed... However my every day skincare necessities as well as foundation seemed to be empty all at one time! So most of my purchases were skincare items. 





I had recently purchased the Dior Glow blush which I have completely fallen head over heals for! So I decided to give this baby a try and have so far been amazingly shocked at it's ability to give me the perfect lip shade! 


My lips BEFORE, very dry an nasty! ( Please excuse my scar!)



My lips AFTER! I could not get a before picture with a flash (angry face here). But you can see a difference. My lips are now obviously more moisturized as well as have a more pink cranberry color to them! & I am not lying when I say my lips match the inside of my mouth when wear this! It's true and kind of freaky!



My Origins eye cream is a little heavy for day time at the moment, so I decided to give this Clinique one a try! I have heard many good reviews on it and it seems light wearing which is good for me during the daytime.



I was out of my most current favorite foundation and was is desperate need of picking up a new one! I decided to go a shade light to #15. I am interest to see if I like this for colder months as much as I do the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation.



If I am correct this product used to be in a stick for and/or they had a similar concept product that may have been discontinued. My first ever concealer was a concealer stick from Clinique that had acne fighting ingredients just like this one! This blemish hiding and fighting concealer contains salicylic acid to diminish blemishes while its color pigmentation hides them! I am hoping to be very pleased with this product.


My Makeup Forever foundation is SO long wearing it is almost nearly impossible to remove. I use the Chanel Eye makeup remover and decided to give this cleansing milk a go in hopes that it will remove my makeup with out breaking me out! Also, it will hopefully make the nightly skincare routine go a little smoother!





Since I was going with the whole "Clinique" themed skincare haul I picked up a new cleanser! This one looked acne friendly and I really like the blue color! To me, it just screams CLEAN!



This is my first ever purchase from Ole Henriksen and I am very curious as to how I will like it! I was looking for an oil free night time moisturizer (SPF free) and the sales associate at Sephora recommended this one to me! She informed me that it was oil free and should help with acne, or any kind of, scaring.


Swatch of the Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Shade #15

Swatch of the Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer in shade #01

A comparison of the skincare items consistencies! 

I decided to pick up this 500 point reward. I don't know why but recently I have been so obsessed with Dior!

The set came with a small size of the Dior Addict Eau de Toilette.
As well as a bracelet/necklace 
and a
small sized Dior Addict Lipstick in #578 which is pictured above!

Check out all of the Beauty Insider rewards at Sephora.com

I hope that you found this post helpful in some way! Please feel free to let me know if you would like a further in depth review of any of these products or if you have any questions!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

xoxo,
Morgan

What did you get at the Sephora VIB Sale?


** No links are affiliate. I purchased all items with my own money!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment