Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day Gift Guide



In preparation for Mother's Day, I thought that it would be essential to share some of my favorite picks for Mother's day! Mom's are god's greatest gift to girls, and well everyone really. Mom's are THE BEST. My mom is my best friend and the person I go to for everything. She always knows the right thing to say and I truly could not have been blessed with any better mom. I always depend on my mom to be the judge of what clothes to wear and what looks good and what doesn't. 
Without her I would be lost. 
So, I just wanted to thank my mom and all the moms out there for being absolutely amazing!! 
THANK YOU!!

If you are a last minute shopper, like me, I hope these items can give you an idea or inspiration as to what to get your mom for Mother's Day!

Verandas, The Art of Outdoor Living, book is absolutely beautiful and essential for anyone who loves lush and extravagant gardens. I bought it for my mom for Christmas and find myself gazing at it often! Who doesn't love anything from William Sonoma. I know my mom and I both do! I have been obsessed with purple this spring and think that this french lavender soap and lotion combo would be a perfect give for mom! I am a lover of moisturizing lip balms and what is more perfect than a rouge coco shine from Chanel! I love buying my more Chanel makeup because she isn't really the type to spend a lot of money on having 8 lipsticks. She keeps things simple. A Chanel rouge coco shine is the best way to ad moisture and  a little color too. Lastly, I have a key chain from Tory Burch. This reva flat key fob is to die for, and is so adorable. 

Mother's Day is all about saying "thank you" for all the things mom's do for us daily, that often go unnoticed. 
How do you plan to spend Mother's Day this year?

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment