Friday, June 6, 2014

Eleuthera



Jay and I at Tippy's (the best pizza on the island)


I am currently sitting in the Nassau airport, on my five hour layover, writing this post. Jay and I are on our way home from an amazing vacation in Eleuthera (an island in the Bahamas). Our trip has been beyond fabulous and was made so by great company and a breathtaking view! 


Beautiful sunset at Tippy's


Eleuthera is a kind, fun and special island. The natives are beyond friendly (unlike other islands) and extremely helpful and willing to share anything they know. Whether you are looking for an adventurous vacation filled with exploring or you are just looking to relax on a beach with soft white and pink sand with turquoise water, Eleuthera has it all. The food is phenomenal and you can't find any better barbecue chicken. The island dogs (potcakes) and cats will steal your heart with their charmingly friendly personalities. I am truly so sad to be leaving however I am on my way to see my little potcake and I am jumping with excitement. Our trip has been filled with beautiful sunsets, suspensful snorkeling (barracudas are a little scary with those sharp teeth), delicious food, the best family and of course plenty of Kalik (the best beer in the Bahamas)!! 

My Ocean Palm Koozie went international & Kalik of course
Stone Crabs are my new favorite, so delicious!
Sunset at the Fish Fry in Governors Harbour (the Fish Fry is a must!)
Beautiful drink and a beautiful view at the Beach House
Traveling with Louis and Vuitton is always better (PS that passport was an adventure in itself, don't let your expire! lol)
She was so precious and I just couldn't leave her alone!

While traveling, I have realized how much I have missed blogging and making videos. It has seriously been months since I have posted a video. A little relaxation has done me well and I think I am ready to start blogging again! I will be trying to put together a list of blog and video ideas. If you have any recommendations please let me know! 

Feet-sies

I <3 Jay
For more pictures be sure to follow my Instagram account : morganreeed

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment