Friday, November 14, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Her Under $100


Chanel  // Dior  // GiGi New York  

I am already completely engulfed in the holiday season and can barely think about the fact that I have a research paper next week. I am in Frank Sinatra holiday music la-la-land  (AKA my vision of a snowy N.Y.C evening)! It is absolutely wonderful... meanwhile- in reality my homework is NOT doing itself (trust me I have give it the opportunity.) Therefore I am going to keep this short, sweet and to the point.

I decided to to start my holiday gift guides early then year, in hopes of inspiring my self to shop earlier and not wait until the single last minute to shop! This gift guide is of small (only in size not in price or importance) items that are perfect for friends or as stocking stuffers! Who doesn't love hot pink, stationary and papering beauty gifts? I know I sure do!

I hope you will find this gift guide helpful while venturing on your holiday shopping. Christmas truly is my most favorite time of year (aside from other holidays, summer and of course spring)! If you have any recommendations of popular holiday gifts this year be sure to let me know in a comment or email: [themissmorganlife01@gmail.com]

Happy Friday!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment