Friday, November 21, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Kitchen Goods


Holiday memories and thought's, for me, most of the time revolve around or include food. My family and I are lovers of food and good food to be exact. I honestly believe my family has the best recipes. Throughout my childhood, and even today, my mom and aunts are always in the kitchen. Whether they are cooking or just laughing and talking, life revolves around the kitchen in my family. I feel that kitchens are where families gather to talk, live, love, laugh and of course eat! 

With that being said, I thought that it would be necessary to include a Gift Guide related to the kitchen! If you are anything like me you are completely in-love with Williams-Sonoma. It is one of my favorite stores to visit and you can always smell it before you can see it! For the Kitchen Gift Guide I decided to pick a few items from their website that I thought would make lovely gifts! In all honesty, most people would love to get  anything from there! 

These gifts are perfect for mom, dad, brother sister, friends, aunts and uncles and everyone! Who doesn't love a gift for the kitchen? Their kitchen towels and oven mitts are of the best quality and come in gift-able colors! As for the bigger more expensive items, like the Le Creuset and Boos Board, they are great for parents who don't always spend the money themselves {treat those who always treat you}!  I just adore their holiday mugs! They are perfect for friends and family and especially that person who loves coffee or hot chocolate. My favorite soap and lotion scent is the Fleur de Sel, its divine. Cookbooks (or any books) always make a great gift, Ina is my favorite and Make it Ahead was just released in October. 

I hope that you enjoyed this Gift Guide!  If you have any gift guide requests just leave me a comment, email me: themissmorganlife01@gmail.com, or tweet me @MissMorganLife

Happy Friday,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment