Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites! : Foundation

Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation!


          Today I went to my local makeup counter to repurchase my foundation. I decided to do a post because I would probably say that this is my most favorite foundation. I have tried several foundations over the years and I would have to say that I have repurchased this one the most! If you have read my previous post then you would know that I have very broken out, acne prone skin. This foundation covers my acne well without being to heavy. I would say that the foundation is medium to full coverage. I like the coverage because I have a lot to cover lol. Throughout the day I have trouble with my makeup sort of melting off and/or my skin becoming very oily. I do feel like this foundation keeps that problem at bay. 
The bottle contains 30ml/1.0 FL OZ of product.


I am the color "Warm Ivory".

Swatches:






Blended most of the way in.

  
I purchased my foundation at Norstrom. (I know, I do most of my shopping there. lol)
  Lately, this foundation has worked best for me! If you have anymore questions about this foundation or would like a post on application please leave them in the comments below! Have a fun and safe Friday!
For updates on post follow me:)
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment