Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!

My mom's Birthday is coming up on Wednesday (October 3rd) and I was so excited about her gift that I gave it to her early! {She was upset. lol} But I thought it was so cute that I just wanted to share it with you guys!Plus, I absolutely adore her card and just wanted to show you girls/guys what it look's like :)

So, for her present I got her a Burberry Scarf! Yes, I know that it is very expensive and all but my mom is worth it. She is always buying and doing things for other people and never really treats her self to something nice, so I did. Last year for Christmas my dad bought my mom and I matching Burberry coats and ever since then she has wanted a scarf to match hers!


I purchased her scarf from Saks Fifth Avenue.











On to my favorite part, the card! I don't know why but lately I have been completely obsessed with any kind of stationary. I think it is so beautiful & I just love it!!! I purchased the card at Papyrus. I am now officially in love with this store too! I usually go to a local privately owned stationary shop to buy all of my cards and stuff, but I was at the mall when I got the scarf, so I just figured I would run in this store and get a card. It is awesome!! The brand of the card is Niquea.D, I am really impressed with the quality of these cards, they are very nice. But, they are very pricey.

The whole package!


I think this card is so pretty and girly! 


These cards also come with a custom wax/plastic seal and it's personal mailing stamp!


I hope you enjoyed reading this!
If you have any questions please comment!
Thank you!!
xoxo 
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much! It's a great gift. But paper crafts are also good choices.
    There are beautiful pop up flower bouquet and valentine's day pop up card.

    Buygiftstore

    ReplyDelete