Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chanel Holiday Collection Eyeshadow Tutorial!!

Ever since I purchased the Chanel Holiday Collection , I have been wearing this eyeshadow combo just about everyday. This collection contains some awesome products that I also used in this tutorial! I have recently been contemplating about doing a little "mini series" of videos on this eyeshadow quad. This quad is absolutely beautiful and can be made into many different looks that are great for everyday or can be dramatized for the evening. Overall I LOVE this collection and eyeshadow quad. The look I did to day is using all of the colors and is what I have been wearing everyday. If you would like to see a "mini series" of other looks you can create from this palette, please leave me a comment below letting me know or on my video!!




Want to view all of the items I purchased in the collection ?
Click HERE !

What's on my nails?
Chanel Malice (also in the holiday collection!!)

Products Used:

Laura Mercier Eye Basics Eye Primer "Flax"
Chanel Harmonie De Soir Eyeshadow Quad ( Holiday Collection 2012)
Revlon Eyelash Curler
Benefit Browzings "light"
Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara
Chanel Liquid Liner
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Chanel Blush in Stardust

Brushes Used:

Sigma E25
MAC 217
Clinique Fluffy Shadow Brush
MAC 289
Lancome 18 travel
Lancome 1 Travel
Clinique Blush Brush
MAC 168

Thank you!
xoxo,
Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment