Monday, November 5, 2012

Haul : Chanel Holiday Collection 2012!! & their NEW Mascara!!




Happy Monday :) I am sorry for posting this a little late, but I finally got the collection! Or at least what I wanted from the collection. I am so excited :) So I wanted to share my thoughts and swatches of and on the collection!!





So the first product that, is the one I was most excited to get!

The Eyeshadow Quad.






I just love the Chanel packaging. It is absolutely beautiful :)


The package comes with four colors:
A bright gold
A beautiful taupe
A cranberry type color
and
A light pink


($65)

Swatches:
gold
taupe
light pink
cranberry

The blush of the collection is swatched above, above the eyeshadows.


The blush is a beautiful, shimmery, light pink color. Although it does has some glitter in it, but it is not chunky!


The color is Star Dust.
($43)


Nail Polish: 637 Malice


This polish is by far my new favorite for the holiday season. It is absolutely amazing. Malice is a beautiful dark red. It is shimmery but not chunky glitter. Chanel got EVERYTHING right, with this polish:)


Chanel's NEW Mascara
Will be available on chanel.com on Nov. 12 and at other stores at a later date.


This Mascara has recently become a new favorite also. It gives me volume and length like no other mascara I have tried! It is also AMAZING!!! Although at first I was unsure about it, I absolutely recommend this and love it. 


The brush is larger than other Chanel Mascara's. The tip is pointed and round to cover small hard to get lashes. The formulation is great! I feel like it gives my lashes a beautiful curl and does not smudge or run.

Overall I really like this collection. If I make anymore Holiday Collection Purchases I will be sure to share.

What is your favorite Holiday Collection this year?
If you purchased this collection, what is your favorite piece?

Thank you for reading!!

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment