Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How I Apply False Eyelashes!

I just recently posted a video on how I apply false eyelashes. I just wanted to share the video you all and also share a few pointers!!



My TOP 3 Tips on Applying False Lashes :
1. Be sure to use good glue and wait for it to become tacky.
2. Trim your lashes to fit your eyes, otherwise they can be very uncomfortable!
3. Practice Makes Perfect. The more you apply them the better you will become at it!

I hope these tips help if you are interested in wearing false lashes! 

Be sure to FOLLOW my BLOG and SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel for more updates and new videos!!

Have a video request or blog request?
Please leave me a comment below or on one of my videos!

Thank you for stopping by!!

xoxo,
Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment