Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mini Spring Beauty Haul!








My recent purchase on Nordstrom.com arrived today and I am so excited to share it with you all! This haul is a bit of a splurge, but from my first impressions of these items, it was well worth it! I have had my eye on one of the items for quite a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it. So I finally broke down a got it. The other two items are also really exciting because I have never tried them before!

My first and largest splurge item is from Chanel (surprise, surprise, I know right lol). I have wanted this product since I first laid eyes on it, like I said. To me this highlighter is more of a collectors item. I know, I might be a little crazy, ha. This product is beautiful , I cannot even describe to you how happy I am I purchased this.






I think that this piece is definitely one of a kind. I don't know if it the beautiful peachy highlight color or if it the amazing print on the actual powder itself. It is just stunning.

The second thing that I purchased is this Bobbie Brown Shimmer Brick in Lilac Rose. It is a a beautiful  pink/purple blush for spring! I like the shimmer and the color itself. I think it brings a light and a nice flush to the face.





Here are swatches of the two powders. The lighting wasn't great so the swatches are not great either, I am sorry.

The last thing I purchased was a lip gloss. This is exciting for me because I haven't ever tried any Chantecaille products. Although, I'm glad I picked this one to try. So far, I think these may be my new favorite glosses! It is pigmented, creamy, not sticky, and lasts long. The color is my favorite lip product color a soft creamy pink color! These glosses are very expensive, but I do think that I will come to find that they are worth the splurge. Hopefully, I will be able to get another one, one day!




I am very happy with everything that I purchased. With my order, I recieved three free samples.





I am very anxious to try this mascara. :)

That is all for my haul, if you have tried any of these products I would love to know your thoughts on them. I am also interested in trying more things form Chantecaille, I would love to your thoughts on the brand! If you have any questions or requests on these products please let me know in a comment!
Thank you for stopping by!!

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment