Friday, April 26, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter: Review and Swatches


Wow, I'm not sure where to start on these! I held off for such a long time, more like forever, on these lip butters. I never thought that they would be worth the money. Even though these are relatively cheap, I just thought that I wouldn't get the pay of that I wanted. 
Well let me just tell you, I sure did!!


My first purchase from the collection was the shade Cotton Candy ( the middle color above). Shortly after trying this on, in the car on the way home lol, I discovered that I must try more! I was in love.


Shown above is just one swatch of the color. You can already see how pigmented the colors are with just one swatch! I usually swipe it a few times across my lips, I am a sloppy applicator lol, so the color builds up a bit. These are just amazing for drugstore products! I get more moisture from these than I do my Chanel Coco Shine balms. These lip "butters" actually feel like butter on your lips. Weird? Ok, maybe a little. But you get the point, they are moisturizing!    


The color pay off is impressive. To me, this is just my opinion, they remind me slightly of a MAC Creamsheen lipstick when the color is built up. Now, I wouldn't stop by the MAC lipstick and replace it with these, just because I really like the Creamsheen lipsticks. But I can see a slight resemblance between the two. My favorite shade is by far Strawberry Shortcake it is just a beautiful pink that goes great with my skin tone. The shade Juicy Papaya is a new color. I really love this collection and will definitely be purchasing more from it. My last rave about this product is the size and range of the colors.   Revlon provided a huge selection of colors in great shades! So Thank you Revlon!

I hope that you found this post helpful, If so please share it with someone you know!
Have you tried this collection? What are your thoughts and your favorite colors?
Thank you for stopping by!

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment