Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sephora Haul Saturday!

This week Sephora was having a V.I.B. sale so I took advantage! I believe the sale was 15% off. My order just came in the other day and I want to share it with you all :) 


I only purchased three items (shown above), but I am very pleased with all three!


I received some samples! I was most excited about the origins GinZing eye cream. Because this is my favorite day-time eye cream and I am fresh out! So now I have a little sample to last me a while.


I love the Benefit High Beam highlighter and recently I have been interested in try some products similar to it from Benefit. So when I saw that Sephora had this exclusive kit of three other Benefit liquid stain/highlighting products, I had to buy it! I really love the Posie Tint and Sun Beam, but Cha Cha Tint is a little scary to me lol. The Cha Cha Tint shade is a bright orange coralish color, that is very pretty, but I just haven't figured out how to use it yet! The Posie Tint is a perfect cheek color for me and is always very pretty as a lip stain. I of course love Sun Beam too, because it is so similar to High Beam. I think it will be perfect for giving my skin a bronzed glow this summer! 


Swatches of just the colors.


Swatches of the colors blended in.


I decided that I wanted to purchase this hand cream when I saw MissJenFabulous 's video on youtube of her nail care routine. Her nails are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. She said that this Hand Cream is her favorite hand cream and that she keeps one in her purse, beside her bed, and etc.. I decided then that I must try this. I haven't had it long so I can't tell you too much about it. But, I know that the smell is nice and not very strong or over powering. It also absorbs nicely into the skin and does not leave your hands slippery. I will update on it later after I try it for longer!


The finale product is the beauty blender! I have waited so long to try this! The picture above show the difference in a wet and dry beauty blender (dry, left : wet, right). You can obviously see that it get's much bigger when you wet it. Just like the hand cream I haven't tried it enough yet to give a full review. A few things that I have noticed are that it doesn't seem to absorb my foundation, it feels great on my skin (kind of refreshing!), and that it gives a very natural finish!

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Did you take advantage of the Sephora sale? 
If so, what did you buy?

Thank you for stopping by!

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment