Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chanel Haul! Summer Collection 2013 + more!

* I purchased all of these products on my own. I am not being paid or sponsored to write this! All opinions are mine. Thank you!*



I have been waiting for this collection for quite some time now! It was so difficult trying to decide what items to purchase and which ones not to purchase! These are the things I came up with.. Did you purchase anything from this collection? 

Chanel Glossimer 437 Eden *Limited Edition*

At first look I wan't going to buy this, of course that changed. When I viewed this gloss online I instantly fell in love! The color they showed was absolutely beautiful! It was a bright creamy pink that is actually quite different than what I actually got. But I am not complaining because I do love this! This hot pink color is so beautiful and it's the perfect accessory. 

However it is not very pigmented. The color payoff is quite shear and just gives a little tint of color. I do love this and will use it all, probably quickly.  But, I think that there are probably millions of dupes for this for a much cheaper price!


 Chanel Nail Colour 667 Bel-Argus

WOW. This color is one of a kind! I am so in love already! I am honestly thinking of purchasing the other color. It paints so smoothly and the pigmentation and shimmer is incredible. This is expensive for a nail polish but well worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone who love nail polish! I am wearing it in the picture above (^^). I can't wait to paint this on my toes!

Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow 44 Metamorphose 

If you read my blog or watch my youtube channel you probably know that I am quite the neutral gal. I am not crazy about color on this eye lids. I really don't even wear bright lip shades. However I have recently been considering purchasing a blue eyeshadow, because blue is supposed to go with brown eyes. I was thinking," Like, Why does it have to BLUE that goes with brown"?! Until... I found this quad. It does look scary, however you can see in the swatches below that these are very mild colors. I am very thankful for that! I think that these colors will be able to be used on their own or with other shadow to tone them down and/or play them up! I think that this is a good purchase if you don't own anything like this!



The palette comes with (from left to right, top to bottom) a beautiful mid-tone teal/aqua shade, a light sky blue, a light lime green, and lastly a bright/dark royal blue similar to Bel-Argus.



 Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base/ Bronze Universal/ Soleil Tan De Chanel

This product is not a part of this summer 2013 collection, but it is something that has been on my wish list for quite a while now! There have been rumors saying that this product is being discontinued however I can not validate that. I have no idea if it is or not. I just know that I bought it just in case, lol, because people seem to really love this stuff! I am assuming there are many ways to apply this. I am going to play with it and see, I will be sure to let you all know! This is a cream bronzer with a quite unique texture, it is very smooth. I previously own a MAC cream bronzer and for lack of better words I just did not like it. I hope that this one works better! Swatch below.




I was provided with some lovely samples.

UV Essentiel Anti- Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Immitable Intense Mascara 10 Noir

I have ordered from Chanel.com  before and as always it was excellent!

Thank you for stopping by! If you have any more questions please just ask!


  

XOXO,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment