Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MAC Haul!

* I purchased everything in this post with my own money. I am not being sponsored or paid to share this. Thank you!*



It has been a hot minute since I purchased anything from MAC! I had a hard time not going to crazy... So I only bought three things and I wanted to share swatches of those with you all!


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20

I was in need of a new under eye concealer and I really like the other MAC concealer that I have so I wanted to give another one a try! The lady at the counter suggested the Pro Longwear Concealer for my oily skin. I have only tried it once, so I can't really tell you too much about it. Although, on first impression, this provides really great coverage and you only need a little bit. I do think that NW20 is a little dark but NW15 was way too light!

MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Impassioned

This color is a really beautiful. It is the brighter color of the two I bought. It is just a really pretty bright, almost coralish?, pink! I haven't ever heard anyone talk about this color and to be honest I don't know why! It is so pretty!!



MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Pink Pearl Pop

This color is the lighter shade and will probably be more of an everyday wear for me! I love it. I a perfect bright/light pink. I think the name really helps to describe it!


These are swatches of the colors built up to what I would wear them as.
(In both pictures Pink Pop Pearl is on top and Impassioned is on the bottom!)


& These are just one swiped of each color!

I hope you found this helpful and informative! If you have any questions please feel free to ask:)

I will also be sharing a Chanel Haul soon! (When it comes in the mail!)

Thank you for stopping by!



XOXO,
Morgan


1 comment:

  1. I love MAC and I've read a lot about Impassioned and I really need to check it out, because it is soooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete