Friday, June 21, 2013

Patriotic 4th of July Nail Tutorial!



Last year I did something similar to this on 4th of July for my nails! I thought that this year I would keep it a little more simple and also share it with you guys!! It is super easy and you can make it your own. I am not very good at nail art and I am also really impatience when it comes to my nails. I always go for something more simple and elegant, but why not have a little fun and celebrate America :)

What I used...
O.P.I. Chip Skip
Seche Clear (Base Coat)
Seche Vite (Top Coat)
O.P.I. Red My Fortune Cookie
Essie Beyond Cozy
butter London Royal Navy
Sinful Colours Snow Me White
Nail Polish Remover
Q-Tip
Toothpick








I hope that you enjoyed this look and find it easy enough to try out!! If you do try it out I would love to see pictures! You can instagram them to me, tweet me a pic, or post it on my facebook!! I would love to know what you think about this nail tutorial!!




Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to follow this blog for more fun beauty, fashion, food and more related posts!

XOXO,
Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment