Thursday, July 11, 2013

Aqua Eyes with Chanel Summer 2013!

**Tutorial will be up soon on my youtube channel!!***


This tutorial is a simple tutorial using the Chanel quad from this years Summer collection. I love the quad, I really do. I have had a hard time pushing myself outside of my boundaries and making myself wear it. Recently I have been wearing this look quite often so I wanted to share it with YOU!


I think that it is a really great way to use BRIGHT summer colors without looking like toooo much.
 

 So fun and is easy to recreate! Also, it is subtle enough for daytime but not too boring to wear at night.


For the eyes...

Chanel Summer 2013 Quad
Vanilla Colored Highlight ( Wet 'n' Wild Brulee)
Shimmery Gold ( Clinique shade)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express
Black or dark liner for lower water line (forgot to mention in video)
Liquid liner for upper lash line- Chanel Liquid Liner


For the lips...

MAC Pink Pearl Pop
and 
Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss #56 Imaginaire


On my faces...

Benefit The Porefessional Face Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation
Chanel Double Perfection Natural Matte Powder Makeup in #90 Creme Beige
Chanel Summer 2012 Bronzer
Benefit Brow Zings Brow Kit in Light

I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial!! Be sure to tweet or instagram me your pics if you recreate this look!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Until next time...


xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment