Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul!


I usually only burn a, significant, ridiculous amount of candles during the holiday season. I'm not quite sure why that is, maybe the delicious smell? Or the beautiful packaging... I really don't know. Beings that B&BW was having a sale and I had a coupon, which always makes life better, I bought a few things!

Obviously this isn't the largest B&BW haul you have probably ever seen, it was all that I really wanted/needed. I'm sure that will change around the time of Halloween.




I have never owned the Villa Bergamot candle, nor could I pronounce the name lol, but my first impression was that it smelt fabulous!!

The description on the bottom of the candle is:
Armomatic bergamot grown in the warm and sunny Calabria region of Italy provided the inspiration for this elegant citrus blend that also includes lavender and geranium.

I love the smell of this candle. It reminds me of a clean man, fresh out of the shower!! Which is always a good thing, lol.


The second candle I purchased was Paris Daydream. My mom has purchased one of these for me before. I love it! It isn't too heavily scented, which is nice. I haven't ever been to paris, although that would be lovely, so I'm not sure what it smells like there. But, this candle smells light and elegant. It reminds me more of a fancy, Chanel loving, fabulous woman!! Which is also, a good thing!!

The description on the bottom provided:
Our "Oh so French" blend of watery notes, moss and mandarin. Imagine a day by the Seine in the City of Love!

That sounds overly pleasant to me<3

I hope that you enjoyed this short little haul from B&BW! Be sure to share with me your purchases in a comment below! I would love to know what your favorite candle scent is!

Until Next Time...


  

XOXO,
Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment