Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Favorites 2014!

January Favorites!






Surprisingly this month I have found a decent amount of new products that I have been obsessed with! Here they are:

I forgot to mention my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk #604!! I use it seriously everyday!
Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo
Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner
Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep
Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum
Aveeno Daly Moisturizing Lotion
Lush Mask of Magnaminty
Burt’s Bee’s Lip Balm
Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer (shade 01)
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
Anastasia Brow Wiz (soft brown)
Chanel Glossimers in#87 and #473


What were your favorite's for the month of January? Im always eager to try new products!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment