Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall Edit



Fall is quickly approaching and it's fashion and beauty are arriving even faster! I am not quite ready to kiss sumer goodbye, but a few fabulous fall pieces should help make the goodbye a little easier (if not just a little more glamorous.) I have put together a little Fall Edit containing some of my favorite accessories, fashion pieces and little beauty! I just love fall fashion! There is something a little more fabulous about the accessories and the crisp air. Tory Burch has put out some great pieces and J Crew always has beautiful vests! If you read my blog regularly you know I have been obsessing over Tom Ford's beauty line lately and I must say, their fall collection is nothing far of perfection! 

I  can't wait to start picking out a few more pieces of fall clothing for my closet! What are you most excited for?

Shop the Board
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment