Monday, January 21, 2013

Drugstore Haul! NEW Products!


Today I have a Drugstore Haul for YOU! I hope you enjoy these products. Some are new releases others are older. Look out for a tutorial using ALL drugstore makeup coming up soon!

Some of these products were on sale, so they may not be the same price other places! I tried not to put the sale price.



Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation $2.49

The Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation in the shade 130 True Ivory. On first impression, I really like this foundation. I think that it is very blend able and build able. It appears darker than it is, but once it is blended in it lightens up and sheers out. The liquid dries quickly when it is being blended in.   









Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer $7.99
This product I am really excited about! Maybelline's DreamLumi touch highlighting concealer. I purchased the shade Ivory. This concealer blends well and is easy to work with. I have used it once and it seems to really do it's job. I applied it before my foundation, under my eyes, on blemishes and a few other areas that needed to be covered. 

NYX Blush #06 Peach $5.99





This NYX blush in "peach" is very vibrant but yet still easily wearable. This will be great for spring and summer for a nice pink blush. I'm not sure what they were thinking with peach because it is most definitely pink. It blends well and is very pigmented.


Maybelline Color Tattoo in #48 Bold Gold $6.99




I couldn't help myself from picking up another Maybelline Color Tattoo. This one is in the shade Bold Gold and it is gold bold. If feel like this has chunky glitter or maybe gritty glitter, I'm not sure. It is more sheer than my other one and I just wasn't as impressed with this one. But, it will serve great as a base!



L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe $7.99





This L'oreal infallible eyeshadow in the shade Bronzed Taupe is amazing! I think that this is BY FAR my favorite purchase of this haul. These shadows are so pigmented and and blend able. It's hard to believe that they are so inexpensive. These truly are great products and I would recommend them to anyone!


Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry on Top $7.49

Maybelline Color Whisper in Bare to be Bold $7.49







I have heard so many things about these Maybelline color whispers, so I just had to try them! The two that I purchased were #10 Bare to be Bold and #50 Cherry on Top. So out of the two colors I think that the Cherry on Top is a much better product. The nude color seems more dry, were as the pink is more moisturizing. I actually found today, if you mix these two colors together it makes a beautiful light pink color!

Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara "waterproof" $6.99



So, I accidentally purchased the waterproof version of the Maybelline "Cat Eyes" Mascara. I won't be able to compare this to the non-waterproof version. But I can say that this one did not smudge or leave my eyes black! It separated my lashes well but did not provide much volume!


Be sure to check out my upcoming tutorial using these products!

What are you favorite drugstore beauty products? Be sure to let me know in a comment!

Thank you for stopping by,

xoxo,
Morgan!









No comments:

Post a Comment