Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Empty Products Review.



Happy Wednesday!

Today's video is an overview and review of some of the products I have used up lately. It also includes some products I haven't finished and that I don't really like. I go through each product giving it a mini review and let you know whether or not I would repurchase it or not! I hope you enjoy this type of video, let me know:)

Products Mentioned: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer
Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer (#2)
Bobbie Brown Creamy Concealer (Ivory)
Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush (#108 Cupid)
Wet n Wild Cover All Stick (#801)
Laura Mercier Eye Basics Primer (Flax)
ELF Therapeutic Conditioning Balm (Strawberry Creme #00908)
ELF Zit Zapper
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Stylo Eye-Liner Liquide (10 Noir-Black)


Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment