Saturday, January 19, 2013

MAC Dupe!

 Hey everyone! 
The other day during a haul, I realized that one of my NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils looked very similar to one of my MAC shadows. So I did some testing and found that they are very similar. So I wanted to show you all want I found! They are similar, but different in a few ways.



(sorry the chart looks goofy. I couldn't get it centered!)
NYX 
Yogurt #611
MAC 
All That Glitters
Cream / Pencil
Powder Shadow
Darker more pinkish
Lighter more Gold
 


Here are some pictures of the two products and their comparison!




















I hope this was helpful. Be sure to let me know what you think in a comment and if you like these kinds of posts and videos! 

Thank you all for stopping by!

Don't forget to subscribe!!

xoxo, 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment