Monday, January 7, 2013

First (Lush) Haul of 2013 :)


This past Friday I went to my NEW Lush Store for the first time! I have never been to an actual store before and I must say, I was very overwhelmed! The store was actually quite small and there were tons of people in products there also. I wanted to show you all what I purchased. They are all new "to me", meaning I haven't tried any of these products before. If you have tried them, I would LOVE to know your opinion and review on the products!! Also for a first impression and more info be sure to check out my youtube video linked below!
(video will be up later today!)




 #1 Honey I Washed the Kids (soap)

(price varies according to amount purchased!)




































That was all I purchased I am super excited to try everything! I believe I forgot to mention in the video that the Cupcake face mask does expire, it is made of "fresh" ingredients.


What are your favorite Lush products? I would love to know!

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment