Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Five

Happy Friday! It is literally crazy that it is already Friday again. Time is flying by and giving my emotions quite the whirlwind. Let's face it. I'm always emotional but it seems lately I just can't get a grip on the fact that my life is moving at such a fast pace.

I am always eager for the future. Translation... I always worry and try to plan too far ahead into the future! What's a girl to do when she can't get a hold of what is going on in the present because she is too worried about the future? All tips are welcome! I'm not trying to say I am a ticking time bomb, however I just can't seem to comprehend how fast life, in particular this semester of school, is going by!

 Am I the only one with this problem?! ANYWAYS... glad we cleared that up. On to the Friday Five (I have decided to go with Five instead of 5-lol) #OCD


I have really been loving been loving purple, or should I say lavender, this week! I just got my nails done and went with a purple shade, but I really love this dress from JCrew Factory!



I am ashamed to admit that I have had way too many sodas this week. It has definitely been the week of Diet Coke and this addiction must go. Now. 


The acne struggle is real. Which is painful, embarrassing and quite unfortunate. I am trying basically everything to rid myself of these horrible thing and as a result I have returned to using my Clarisonic Mia!
I have suddenly found an interest in WOC's. Of course Chanel is the number one pick, however the Prada one is much more reasonably priced!



Rain attire has been a must since this week has been so cloudy! Where are you Mr. Sun?!
(similar links below)



What are your plans for this weekend? I am running my first ever 5K (I'm so scared!) Wish me luck, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment