Monday, April 13, 2015

The Real Real: Authenticated Luxury Consignment

Lord. Help. Me. Please!

I have recently, within about the past month, discovered TheRealReal and have been overwhelmed with excitement since. Although, I am skeptical about buying used items, especially luxury items I am sure that this is the place to purchase! Everything they carry is authenticated and in great condition. 

I have sent in a few things to consign myself and I am awaiting to hear back as to what they will sell for. I'm not completely sure how the full process goes but, I will definitely share when I do! They have all of the top designers and everything is very reasonably priced! The majority of their products are like brand new! 

There are a few things that I currently have my eye on and I wanted to share some of the great things they have! If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog, you know that I love David Yurman and Louis Vuitton. So as a result, there are a few of those in here as well!

Have you purchased any authenticated used items?
I hope you have a great week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment