Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target: My Picks!




ONLY. ONE. MORE. DAY.

I have to say I am pretty late jumping on the bandwagon for the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collaboration! I have not been very impressed, in the past, with the target collaborations with other designers. It just seemed as if the quality was not there and I did not want to waste my money on something that I did not feel to be worth it. 

However, this collection seems to be quite different. I can't completely say much about quality, yet, but I plan on checking it out tomorrow! I will say that I am very impressed with the how things look so far! I think that they did a great job of really getting the personality and visual quality of Lilly Pulitzer with that amazing target price! 

I think that the home products are my favorite. They are absolutely adorable and are very reasonably priced. I love the gold theme and I am completely in love with the beach chairs! Of course the sandals are beautiful, however  I feel like the clothes are probably my last priority. Home stuff first! (lol)

Do forget to check out #lillyfortarget on Instagram and follow me here if you haven't already!!

What are you favorite picks from this collab?

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment