Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chanel Collection♥ What I would and would not repurchase!

I realized after watching my September Favorites Video, that I have recently collected quite a few Chanel cosmetic products. I thought it would be a good idea to do a review of each product and share whether I would repurchase each product or not. Be Sure to check out my video to get the full review of each product!

Skincare:

Lotion Purete
Fresh Mattifying Toner


Lait Confort
Creamy Cleansing Milk

Gel Purete
Rinse-off Foaming Gel Cleanser

Hydra Beauty Gel Creme

Swatches
Double Perfection Natural Matte Powder Makeup
90 Creme Beige

Left: Ombres Contraste Duo #37 Sable - Emouvant
Right: Ombre Essentielle #88 Vert Khaki

Swatches



Immitable Intense Mascara
#10 Black

Liquid Eyeliner (black)

Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss
#56 Imaginaire


Chance Eau De Toilette

Be sure to check you my Chanel Collection Video where I give a review of each product I own.
Leave me a comment of your favorite Chanel products below:)
Thanks!
xoxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment