Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites ♥ 2012



This is the first (end of) the month that I have been blogging, or at least where I had time to prepare for, so I wanted to do my monthly favorites! I can not believe that September is already over! With this being my first year of college it seems like time is flying! As much as I LOVE summer time, I'm happy to see Fall. The weather is finally starting to cool down where I live and being outside is much more enjoyable. I'll stop rambling now and get to the Favorites :)




FAVORITES:


Paul Mitchell Tea Tre Special Shampoo
Cetaphil Daily facial Cleanser ( for Normal to Oily Skin Types)

Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation

Chanel Liquid Eyeliner





Chanel Imitable Mascara (in black)





Tul Gel Pens




Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Laura Mercier Eye Primer

Benefit Brow Kit (light)




Nail Combo
Butter London:HRH
I am unsure what the OPI Polish name is sorry!

Chanel 
Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss
#56 Imaginaire


Hair Ties (unsure what brand)

Thanks for Reading!
Be sure to watch my September Favorites Video on my Youtube Channel:


xoxo
Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment