Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I ♥ Fall!! TAG

I was recently on Youtube and watched a video on the I ♥ Fall TAG and decided that I wanted to do it. (She Tagged everyone who watched to do it) Watch my I ♥ Fall Video:



I TAG all of you who read my blog to do it too. Even if you aren't on youtube, you should do a blog post telling us your favorite fall things:
The questions are:

1. Favorite Fall lip product?

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

4. Favorite Fall Candle?

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?



Thank you for reading!
Don't for get to check out my youtube channel: TheMissMorganLife  
Have a great day!!
xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment