Thursday, October 4, 2012

Target Haul: Random Goodies:)

So today I took a trip to target! I was in a very Halloween inspired mood and decided to go check out what kind of Halloween decorations and treats target had this year. I have already been to TJ Maxx because I addicted, or my mom is, so I enjoy going with her {lol}. But, after going to Target today I know that I will be going back again soon! I'm a complete sucker for holiday decorations and anything like that. I feel like Target has a really good selection of fun, but classy, decorations this year. Needless to say I will definitely be going back. While I was there I picked up two beauty items and I always picked something else up the other day at Walgreens that I also included in this "haul". 
On to the items...

 Beauty/ Fashion Items...

Maybelline Baby Lips
Sugar Punch #25

Swatch!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Mineral Powder
Translucent 

Ardell Lashes
#110

T-Shirt
Front

Back
(P.S. - It's on SALE!!)


Halloween Fun Stuff :)

Softsoap foaming soap.

BOO!!! Scared you! {lol, jk}
A fun decoration, that was only $2.50!

Window Gellies :)

CANDY :D



Thank you for taking your time to read my blog!
I hope you have a great day.
If you enjoy my blog check out my youtube channel : TheMissMorganLife

Watch my haul video here :



xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment