Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birthday Haul!


Hi Everyone,
I hope you all have had a good weekend and are enjoying the Superbowl! This video is my Friday video, just two days late. lol. Oh well, it's up!! I really enjoy watching haul videos and what people get for their birthday. I am not in any way trying to brag, I am just sharing with you all what U received for my birthday:) I would LOVE to know what you all have gotten for your birthdays!!
I will see you again tomorrow for a new video!

Some of the Products Mentioned:

Chanel Nail Polish in Fracas
Chanel Coco Shine in Adventure
RealTechniques Blush, Powder, and Eye Kite Brushes
Essesnce Lip Gloss in Nude Kiss
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Chaos
NYX Black Retractable Eyeliner
Rebecca Minkoff "Mini Mac" bag (Black with gold hardware)
Tory Burch Sandals
Chanel Coco Noir Parfum
Juicy Couture Track Suit


xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment