Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial is now LIVE!



I finally got this video up this evening! Let me know what you think, I am really excited about this video:)

Products Mentioned:
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray by Skindinavia
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer
MAC Studion Finish Concealer
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Urban Decay EyePrimer Potion in Original
Light Pink Shimmery Eyeshadow
Bronze Shimmery Shadow
Dark Copper Shadow
Vanilla color Shadow
NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Black
NYX Eye Pencil in Pearl White
Chanel Liquid Eyeliner
Eyelash Curler
Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
Benefit Brow Kit
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Hoola Benefit Bonzer
NYX Blush in Peach
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

What I'm Wearing:
Top- Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf- JCrew
Earrings- David Yurman


Find out how I did my hair in this video HERE:



Thank you for stopping by!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY <3

xoxo, 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment