Monday, February 18, 2013

The Essie Repstyle: Animal Instinct, Magnetic Attraction Collection! Swatches & Review .

 I am so excited to share this collection with you all! This collection contains some beautiful colored polishes along with some neat magnetic tricks! It contains six colors and each comes with a snakeskin patterned magnetic! This collection is the ultimate fashion accessory. In this post I want to share with you swatches of each of the colors. On Wednesday I will be uploading a video on my Youtube Channel providing a demo on how to use these polishes and some MORE of my thoughts on these polishes! So let's get started on the collection:)

Colors from left to right
Crocadilly - Snake, Rattle & Roll - Lil' Boa Peep - Snake It Up - Repstyle - Sssssexy

Crocadilly - Snake, Rattle & Roll - Lil' Boa Peep





Crocadilly


Snake, Rattle & Roll



Lil' Boa Peep


Snake It Up - Repstyle - Sssssexy







Snake It Up
I think that this is probably my most favorite color out of the collection! I think it is so beautiful!



Repstyle



Sssssexy




I think that this collection is beautiful!! The whole concept is awesome and a great way to spice up your look:) Getting the snakeskin pattern to look good does take a little practice. So don't give up after your first try. 
Have you tried anything from this collection? If so, what is your favorite polish. don't forget to check out my youtube channel on Wednesday for more info on this collection!!
Thank you for stopping by:)
xoxo,
Morgan

Disclaimer: I was sent these products by ESSIE. All opinions are MY OWN. I am not being sponsored or paid to make this video!! But I do like this collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment