Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pictures & Swatches of my Favorite Nail Polishes!!




Yesterday I uploaded a video to my youtube channel about my favorite nail polishes. Today I wanted to share with you swatches of all the colors along with pictures of their bottles. Some of the pictures are off, aka, the enhancements were awful!! I am sorry for that. I will link my video at the bottom of this post after all of the pictures, check it out for more info :)




OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

Essie Little Brown Dress

 Butter London Royal Navy

Butter London HRH

Chanel Malice


Sephora by OPI Almost Famous



 OPI OPI on Collins Avenue

My Chihuahua Bites

Essie Lights

Essie Lilacism

 Essie Mademoiselle


Gylcerine Hand Therapy in #25


Here is my video on this post!



I hope this was helpful, if you have any questions please let me know!

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo,

Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment