Tuesday, March 31, 2015

How to Build the Perfect Easter Basket {For Her}



Easter is almost here! I'm not sure exactly why I love Easter so much, it just happens to be one of my favorite Holidays! Today I am sharing with you some idea's of things to add to an Easter Basket, or just some cute things you could pick up for your girlfriends, sister etc., for Easter!

My mom always seemed to incorporate "summer accessories" into my easter basket, so that is what I have done here! All of these little items are fun for college girls, moms, or any special lady in your life and are especially perfect for this time of year! I feel like Easter is the time when I can officially say, "Ok, warm weather is coming... go shop for it!" lol. Easter is like my official check off date for beginning my summer clothing, shoes and accessory shopping and what better way to start it off then with a cute basket! 

Of course, Easter baskets are much cuter when they come in the form of purse (or beach bag) and then you can fill up the purse with Easter goodies! See some of my additional favorite picks for those below.



I hope that you are enjoying your week and that the weather is beautiful where you live! It is finally  sunny in VA! #yay



1 comment: