Thursday, March 5, 2015

Shopbop SALE Favorites + Instagram SALE



Use code "BIGEVENT15" at checkout for 25% OFF of your order!

If you follow many bloggers on Instagram and Twitter you probably already know about the Shopbop sale! But, I have been so busy with school this week that I haven't been able to post any this week so far. I am very sorry about that! However, by Wednesday I had already tackled two test, a presentation and an intermediate microeconomic's homework assignment (Econ is evil). So I haven't been completely slacking off! 

Anyway, next week is my spring break so I should be sharing lot's of posts (fingers crossed) and get back on schedule! I wanted to share some of my favorite items and brands in the Shopbop sale and also let you know that I have created an Instagram account (here) to sell things from my closet that I know longer use!


SO BE SURE TO CHECH THAT OUT: HERE

Some of my favorite brands featured in the Shopbop sale are:
+ more!

Don't forget to use the CODE: "BIGEVENT15" at checkout for 25% OFF of your order!


What are you thinking about picking up from the sale?


1 comment: