Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday everyone! 

I apologize for my absence (as always, right?) I have been pretty busy and have not been able to blog. But, today I am sharing my "Friday 5" again because I really love making these and I hope you enjoy reading them! So let's get started!

#obsessed & obviously I love Starbucks too!





















Pink, specifically my NEW Kendra Scott items {Earrings, Necklace}- on sale at Nordstrom.com



I have been thinking about purchasing a Louis Vuitton Agenda for my graduation present to myself!
When that time comes, lol!



A sneak peak of an upcoming post... Can you guess what it is?


Completely swooning over Lilly Pulitzer's New Arrivals! Especially this outfit! 



I hope that you enjoyed this week's Friday 5! What are your five this Friday?!







No comments:

Post a Comment