Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday Y'all!

I think this Friday qualifies as the only Friday I am sad to see arrive. My spring break is coming to an end and reality is once again in sight. I really, and I mean really, do not want to go back to school-lol. I don't know what is up with me this semester I just can't seem to get into the groove of things. Am I the only one or is there something in the water?

I thought that it would be fun to do a "Friday 5" or "Five Friday Favorites" (I'm not sure what I am going to call it yet!) I really love checking these out because it is a quick way to see (or share) your favorites things from each week. 

So let's get to it!


Grey's Anatomy- How am I just now discovering this? #bingewatching



 This Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch collection is so cute for spring!

Loving these booties! I really want a pair for spring to where with some cropped jeans!


I cannot wait until I can use my Alessi Heart Shaped Spoons that Jay got me like three years ago! I am holding out for when we get our own place! (This spoon just posed for my Instagram pic last week!)


The Target dollar section killed it this week! How cute are these little stationary items?

Jay and I met this week with an architect to start designing our house plans! We are both over the moon excited and I can't wait to take you along during the process of building and designing! Follow my Pinterest to see some of my inspiration! 


What are your Friday 5's this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment