Wednesday, July 15, 2015

3 Perfect Summer Lip Products


Louis Vuitton Toiletry Bag here.
I may have possibly found the 3 lip products I could live forever with! Give it, I just purchased these, [all at the same time, while in Charleston], however I am insanely in love with each one! I'm not sure if this is a "haul" post or a rave/I'm obsessed/love of my life post! 

I have always been a fan of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, and basically love anything from Tom Ford. However, I have to say that each one of these colors are extremely luxurious and should be a staple for everyone! I was very excited to try the YSL Glossy Stain and I ma happy to say it did not disappoint! The color of this one is BEAUTIFUL and fun for a bright lip that is not deadly, if that makes sense?

I can't wait to share more pictures of these products, on my lips, very soon in up coming posts! So for today I just wanted to share them and give some brief thoughts on why I love them so much!


This shade is the ultimate nude! It does not wash me out and still provides a hint of color and life to the lips! I feel like nudes can sometimes be too orangey or make you look like a vampire [haha] but this one does neither! I love the vanilla scent, I think this is a Tom Ford signature, it just makes the lip product that more luxurious!
This is the perfect summer time Malibu Barbie shade! I adore this color and really don't have many other products [probably maybe one, that is half melted] like this! It reminds me quite a bit of Katey Mcfarlan from Chronicle of Frivolity! This must be one of her staples! Of course, it has the delicious and fruity signature YSL scent, which makes it that much more perfect for summer!
Last, but certainly not least, is the YSL Glossy stain. This product is different for me than anything else I have used. I never really jumped on the lip stain bandwagon, but I love this product! I smells divine and leaves my lips a beautiful, and fun, bright tropical pink. The stain is long lasting, thus far, and I love the black and gold packaging!


Bracelets are here and here.

Sorry for the poor light! I will try to get some better swatches soon. The colors are shown in the order they are listed in above. 

I am such a lip product junky, but I have to say that these one's easily moved to the top of my list! 

What are your favorite lip products, colors, or brands?

SHOP THIS POST:


No comments:

Post a Comment