Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary SALE



The time is upon us for the Nordstrom Anniversary SALE! If you are like me, and are not a Nordstrom cardholder, not to worry… we stick together! It would have been nice to shop early, but that don't mean that I'm not going to shop at all!

My favorite thing about this sale is that it is the perfect time to get new Fall items on sale! Rarely is there ever a sale that is promoting upcoming season items, they are usually for seasons that have passed, which is terrible- a sale is a sale! However, if you are planning ahead for the upcoming Fall season, this is the perfect time to pick up expensive, or really any, items!

So, even though I'm sure you have beat to death with Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks, I wanted to share mine!

Beauty
I am such a beauty junkie, especially lips [see this post], and these lip sets are perfect! Tom Ford makes such wonderful and luxurious lip products, so these are definitely highly recommended! Also, I have recently fallen in love with these YSL lip stains! 

Clothing 
First off, I have to be honest. Vince is rapidly becoming one of my most favorite brands! Their products are so comfortable and made from such wonderful quality, for both men and women [Jay loves them too]! So this coat is definitely on my list, I mean seriously, it's perfect right? In addition, LOVE a chunky sweater. They are perfect with jeans and boots and are a staple in my Fall/Winter wardrobe. Lastly, I have always wanted a black robe. If you can't tell, it's one of my favorite colors and I wear a robe daily after showering! This one is gorgeous and less than $50!!

Shoes, Bags and Accessories
Lately I have become obsessed with Chanel bags, specifically, the Boy Bag! I think that this Rebecca Minkoff Bag is a perfect dupe for the Chanel Boy bag and doesn't break the bank! Booties are a new staple in my closet. I love classic riding boots, like these, but booties can easily pull off a more casual look. There are plenty of accessories in this sale, including Kendra Scott, but this Burberry watch has stolen my heart!

I hope that this post is informative for you and maybe showed you something new from the sale! What are you planning on purchasing?!




SHOP THIS POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment